Born 1982 Stockholm, Sweden. Jens Klelund spent his youth growing up in London. In 2001 he finished his studies in fine art at the Surrey Institute of Art and Design. Pursuing his natural talent for making sculpture, in 2003 he moved to Pietrasanta, Italy to work as apprentice to master sculptor Emanuele de Reggi. Four years were spent working in close collaboration with de Reggi while perfecting his skills. Jens developed his own sculptures in marble and bronze and began exhibiting his works in 2007.
- 2007: Exhibited in the museum gardens of Villa di Murabito, Camaiore, (LU).
- 2008: Worked on commissions between London and Italy.
- 2009: Participated in the International Sculpture Symposium of Marina di Pietrasanta and worked independently in his studio.
- 2010: Galleryone, the London Art Fair, London.
- 2010: Carla Castellana Art and Design, Italy (LU).
- 2011: Visage gallery, Weybridge, London.
- 2011: Elephant Parade, public exhibition, Milan.
- 2012: Visage gallery, Soho, London.
- 2012: Commission in collaboration with "Elephant Parade", Italy.
- 2013: Aria Art Gallery, Florence, Italy.
- 2013: Solo exhibition, Galerie Sheriban Türkmen, Berlin.
His works can be found in private collections in London, Stockholm, Italy, Berlin and Dubai. Jens continues to base his studio in Pietrasanta.